Thursday, August 23, 2012

slimsfab DIRT NAP

This is one of my older builds,It is called the"DIRT NAP" because of it ability to put you into the state of ..Death, six feet under,Dirt nap...you fuckin get it?It is powered by a rd350 yamaha twin two stroke and features my girder frame with a rigid fork take a look,any how I push it in and out of the shop everyday and it looked cool as the sun was rising so I shot a pic of a bike I very much enjoyed Building and riding years ago,SLIM 951 217 8814

3 comments:

  1. Always loved it, so unique . . . reckon some bros from Motor City might've been paying attention back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirtnap and Nanook are still my faves. Although I do love the trike too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grea tbike!
    Giuliano
    Rome Italy
    http://www.mutahcycles.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete